Monday, April 3, 2023 / by Cherié Bell
Buying a Fort Worth home is fun and easy when you work with the right professional to assist, guide and counsel you all along the way. Many times home buyers ask about Closing Costs, what are they, how much are they, etc.
Here is a delightful video explaining the basics of what Closing Costs consist of when you buy a Fort Worth home.
We have local title companies we routinely use so feel free to contact us with any questions you may have about closing costs on your home purchase or a referral to a local title company!
Home Sale Pro
Ultima Real Estate
Tuesday, February 7, 2023 / by Cherié Bell
If you're in the market for a home this year, look beyond its four walls and directly at the neighborhood where the home is located. Check out the prospective neighborhood before plunking down hundreds of thousands of your hard-earned dollars and make sure it will provide you with the lifestyle you want in your Fort Worth home.
Tips for finding your ideal Fort Worth Home and Neighborhood!
• Contact the community association for the neighborhood you are considering. Often, it publishes newsletters, holds meetings, or sponsors community activities, all of which hold potentially useful bits of information about your neighborhood.
• Subscribe to the local paper or call and ask for a sample of back issues.
• Locate the community hang-outs. Is there a neighborhood pool or community center? If so, try and visit so you can get a sense of who lives in the area and whether there is a strong community feel.
• Look for sidewalks. For us, living in a part of the neighborhoo ...
Tuesday, January 24, 2023 / by Cherié Bell
Buying a home should be FUN, not stressful. As you look for your Fort Worth dream home, these 5 easy steps will help make the process of buying your Fort Worth home as easy as possible.
1. Plan ahead. Getting pre-approved by a local mortgage professional is a CRITICAL first step to buying a home. Not only will you be able to make a stronger offer to the seller as a pre-approved buyer, you will reduce your stress by knowing in advance that you can qualify to buy the Fort Worth home you love.
2. Remember, there’s no “right” time to buy, just as there’s no perfect time to sell. If you find a home now, don’t try to second-guess interest rates or the housing market by waiting longer — you risk losing out on the home of your dreams. The housing market usually doesn’t change fast enough to make that much difference in price, and a good home won’t stay on the market long.
3. Don’t ask for too many opinions. It’s na7 ...